Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 57

Thread: anyone back from MCM yet?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member dianasmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2004
    Posts
    1,086
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    thanks for posting, sounds like you had a great time, but definitely did not over do it, especially if you were already out by 10am!

    It is quite an experience, isn't it?

    Laurie

  2. #2
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's a terrific experience. There were people lugging bags around the sizes of huge garbage cans, that really surprised me! [img]eek.gif[/img] We'll probably drive over to the Oshkosh Outlet this afternoon, I'll take pictures and post them soon. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member musicismyradar's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 18th, 2005
    Posts
    127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That sounds like you really got some great stuff! I really wish that I could have went, but my summer classes conflicted with me being able to go. [img]frown.gif[/img] But Kit_Girl(Tracy) was extremely kind and is trying to get me a few things. I hope everyone getting what they were hoping for and I hope they are having a blast!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Kit_Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    313
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    MCM was a blast. I will have to go thru my stuff and make a list of what I got.
    We went in at 8 and then again at 12. I spent way to much!
    I think the best deal would have to be the logan dolls we got and also got a molly trunk I got for $50 it was a little beat up but still great inside!

    I will do more of a write up in a bit- going to go shower and take a nap.

    Tracy

  5. #5
    Inactive Member 2liljellybeanz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 26th, 2006
    Posts
    139
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome back-glad you had fun! That's so cool they had Logan dolls-did they have Skylar too? I was asking before the sale if people thought they might have them there. [img]smile.gif[/img] How much were they? I have a friend going tomorrow maybe-were there a lot of Logans left by chance?

    Allison

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Kit_Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    313
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We got the logans because someone from 7am had them and couldnt get them all because you can only get one of each so we got there extras. They have no more logans.

    Tracy

  7. #7
    Inactive Member 2liljellybeanz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 26th, 2006
    Posts
    139
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's actually good news-I was really torn between yes I want her-but no, hubbie will kill me if I have her get them. lol Thanks for the quick response. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Allison

  8. #8
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm back.
    It was hot and crowded, but fun!
    I met 2 HB members - Alisha and Sandy. I was supposed to meet Joy and others, but it was so hot that we decided to drive home sooner than expected. I was only in line for about 10 minutes before being let in which was great.

    I got (for my DD, of course [img]wink.gif[/img] )
    Felicity's Clothes Press - new style for $120
    Felicity's Night Table - $20
    Yellow Trundle Bed with 2 mattresses and pillows - $35
    Cabana - $20 Cabana accessories fire, etc. $14

    I also got 6 sets of girl size nightgowns and PJS - they were are bagged up nicely for $10 a set. I got Nellies, Elizabeth's, Felicity's, Molly's, Kits, Purple Paisley AGT with the matching genie style slippers for an extra $5.

    I got the girl size club jacket for $30.

    We bought a lot of girl size clothes. My DD was with me so she chose which was great.

    The prices on the doll clothes was not great, IMO. I got Elizabeth's Tea Gown and Christmas Gown for $18 each. I got the blue paisley dress and boots for $20 which was bad considering how long it was the in store special for $12, but my DD really liked it, and I let her pick. A lot of the outfits were incomplete.

    I also got a lot of books which ranged from 25 cents for the Saba GOML book to $3. A lot of books were $1.


    Sadly, I am disappointed in a couple of things althought I shouldn't complain. I bought another pair of PJS - the red star AGT ones for $10 and they weren't in my bags. I must have left them on the check out table because I paid for them. I also bought the matching scrunchy for $2 which now makes no sense.

    The seaside cabana is not quite right. One of the poles is too long. It still works, but it isn't perfect. The beachball has a leak.

    Elizabeth's Christmas dress came boxed, and it said the shoes were included, but they weren't in the box.

    A girl took my size medium paisley print PJs to go check the price. She never returned and they had only larges left. I settled for the large and it is huge on my DD. Sigh... The matching slippers are a medium.

    I had 8:15 tickets, and I was driving out of the pick up area with all my packages at 11:30. I got in the check out line at 10:10. The check out line took about an hour. Then I had to stand in the credit card line for about 10 minutes. The package pick went very smoothly.

    Overall - my happiest finds are the yellow trundle bed. We already have it and the matching armoire, but our old one got stepped on and slightly broken. So, I am happy to have one in good shape.

    I also love the girl size Nellie PJs and all the clothes my DD got. She was saving her stars for the Club jacket and she will never have enough before the club closes, so I am glad we got the jacket for $30 ($48 online and sold out).

    It was fun. Traffic wasn't too bad. I am glad I am home.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member gubbymj's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2005
    Posts
    74
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You lucky lucky bum!!!
    I couldn't find any of the trubdle beds and we had 9:15 tix so they must have been gone...where were they located????
    We also got a TON of girl sized AG clothes.
    I got a few dolls...my friend got Nellie for me though, since she was only getting Kaya. I got Kaya and Elizabeth...but I guess I don't "neeeeeed" Kaya...so I am selling her for what I pd.
    We are going back tomorrow to see what is left then on to the outlet...

    ;o)
    MaryJO

  10. #10
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    Did anyone see any Lindsey's or Kailey's there? Were there many Marisol's and Jess'?

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •